Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Anniversaries
















Last Sunday marked the 3 year anniversary of the log-in-date (LID) of our dossier in China. We actually forgot the LID anniversary but were reminded by one of the other families we traveled with to China. Lydia has been home for 4 1/2 months and she is now 16 months old!

We have had several requests to post new photos of Lydia - so here they are. I would love to write some wonderful, insightful remarks about adoption - about both the joys and the challenges but mostly the joys. But for now I want to spend my time being wife and mother - which is afterall, the way it should be. As Ryan has said many times over, "What would we ever do without Lydia?" We cherish her as we cherish each other and we are so glad that God brought us on this journey.
From time to time, our family will continue to update with news and photos.





For the glory of His name

1 comment:

Room for More said...

Christine, I am so grateful to see so many pictures of your baby girl. I forgot that Lydia is one month older than E. Lydia looks likes such a happy child.